Return And Replacements
If you are not satisfied with your product within 7 days of purchase, you may return it to us using the following procedure:
- Contact Customer Service via e-mail (email@example.com) with details of your order (order # and date) and return reason.
- After you receive the answer according to your return, ship your package to:<br>Jl. Pantai Batu Bolong, Canggu, Kuta Utara, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361
Please note that all returned merchandise must be intact, new and unused in its original packaging with all the documentation, parts and accessories to ensure full credit. New and unused means it must be in saleable condition, not used, dirty or washed. We will not issue refunds for any item that is not resalable.
Product we can't refund or replace:
- Products damaged by misuse or showing signs of wear, even if they are still under warranty.
- Products that have been used, altered, assembled or installed, unless they are defective.
- Lingerie, jewelry, disposable items such as nappies, or nursing and maternity products like bottle warmers, breast pumps, breastfeeding accessories, undergarments, feeding accessories, bottles, maternity belts, clothing/footwear items without the original packaging and tags, personalized items. Of course, we will take back defective products.
- Toiletries and perfumes, skin care and hygiene products.
- Bedding, mattresses, bath products, kids' products, pillows, sheets, comforters, bed-in-a-bag, duvets, duvet covers, memory foam, towels and bathrobes, potty seats, thermometers and related supplies etc. that have been removed from their packaging.
- Products that have already been assembled, unless there is a manufacturing defect. We reserve the right to check for defects and will repair or replace the defective products at our discretion.
- Products you wish to exchange for a different color or size. (We currently do not offer an exchange service which means that you will need to return the product first and purchase what you wish instead). If you have a doubt according to the product size please contact us before item purchase for detail information
In addition, shipping charges cannot be refunded. Return shipping costs and the original shipping charges including all Free Shipping offers are the customers responsibility unless the item is damaged or defective (Please see our policy regarding damaged or defective items).
Barefoot Island Shop is not responsible for lost or damaged returns.
Packages, unfortunately, get damaged in transit so please make every effort to inspect your package prior to acceptance from the delivery service. If your package has visible exterior damage, please note all damage on the shipping document you are required to sign at the time of delivery. If the item is damaged, please contact our Customer Service Department immediately. If possible, we will replace the broken parts or ship out a new item at our discretion and at our expense. Please be sure to have the following information available: model number, serial number, part number and date of manufacture. Requests for replacement parts will be processed as quickly as possible.
Stroller and Car Seat Returns
- We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. However, Barefoot Island Shop reserves the right to refuse returns on strollers & car seats with wear and tear or if the product has been:
- a. Damaged due to accident, misuse, abuse or neglect.
- b. Tampered with or repaired by anyone other than the original manufacturer
- Please set-up your stroller at home on a carpeted or clean surface and try it out with your child or children in it. Test all stroller functions while indoors on a carpeted or clean surface. Once the stroller has been used outside, it cannot be accepted for return.
- If the stroller or car seat is defective upon receipt, it may be returned for exchange or refund.
- For car seat and stroller returns to be processed, please be sure that the car seat or stroller is in its original condition and shows no signs of use. Be sure to return the item in its original vendor packaging with the instruction manual and warranty card.
- If more than 7 days have passed since your purchase and you are experiencing difficulties with your car seat or stroller or if you need replacement parts, please contact the manufacturer directly as provided in your instruction manual. If you need help contacting a manufacturer, please contact Barefoot Island Shop.
For items that are found defective 7 days after the date of purchase, please contact the manufacturer directly for warranty information. We are not able to replace defective items 7 days after the date of purchase.
Items marked clearance, close-out, discontinued, open boxed are neither returnable nor refundable.